About the Role
Lead Title II Construction Inspector will provide on-site (Beale AFB, Marysville, CA) quality assurance inspection services necessary to ensure adequate oversight and quality construction of approximately 250,000 SF, 4-storey building to be renovated sequentially. Work to be performed should be in accordance with:
• All applicable federal, state, and local statutes.
• DoD/Air Force instructions, manuals, handbooks, regulations, guidance, and policy letters, including but not limited to: International Building Code (IBC), Unified Facility Criteria (UFC), Unified Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS), Engineering Technical Letters (ETLs), Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and Executive Orders (EOs) in effect in effect on the date of issuance of this contract.
• Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Guidelines for Accessibility.
• Air Force Sustainable Design and Development (SDD) Implementing Guidance, and applicable Air Force corporate facility standards.
• All applicable requirements, including all changes and amendments in effect on the date of issuance of this contract.
Perform construction quality assurance and construction oversight (inspection of construction) monitoring status of construction. Full-time inspection requires the inspector to perform work on site for eight (8) hours per business day, for each day the Construction Contractor performs work. There may be work that may take place on weekends and/or federal holidays that will require inspection services.
To apply, please forward a current resume to the attention of Rita Kalwani at email@example.com.
Candidate must possess the following MINIMUM credentials:
A degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or applicable field related to the overall project tasking.
No less than seven (7) years of experience in construction practices, procedures, and testing, to include three (3) years of quality control management of DoD construction projects.
Certified completion of a professionally accredited Quality Control Management Course (e.g., conducted by the US Army Corps of Engineers or an independent private company) within the last five (5) years.
Technical expertise to perform payment inspections and validation of progress against the AF IMT 3065 forms.
Estimated Construction Duration: 4 years
US Citizenship required.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 949.450.8424.
Principal only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job.
Please do not contact this job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is PROHIBITED.
About the Company
KAL Architects is an equal opportunity employer based in the State of California with offices in Irvine & Sacramento, California and Leesburg, Virginia.
A comprehensive benefits package is available to full time employees. These benefits include employee paid medical, dental, and vision coverage (HMO, PPO, and HSA); Group Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance; employer-matched 401(k) plan, vacation, and employee training & continuing education.